Customer Service Assistant – Jesmond
- Business: Scotmid Retail
- Location: Bridge of Don
- Hours: 25
- Date posted: 05/12/2017
- Closing date: 18/12/2017
About this role
Scotmid’s aim is to be Scotland’s preferred community convenience retailer and a key factor in achieving this is through our people. A great opportunity has arisen for the position of customer service assistant in our Jesmond branch.
A role with our team requires an individual with customer service skills, enthusiasm and excellent communication skills. The customer service assistants are required to:
- Be aware of promotions, offers, and incentives
- Operate tills and actively sell to our customers
- Ensure the best possible level of customer service is consistently delivered
- Support the management team to ensure that the highest standards of merchandising and display of goods are maintained
- Replenishing stock
- Maintain standard of cleanliness and presentation throughout the store
- Adheres to both Society and legal procedures for the sale of age restricted products
Training will be provided but experience in a sales or retail environment is desirable.
All working arrangements are flexible and subject to alteration in order to suit the needs and requirements of the business.
When becoming a member of our team you will enjoy a range of benefits including staff discount on our brands Scotmid, Semichem and Scotmid Funeral Directors.
Apply direct to the Store Manager by calling into store for further information and an application form, alternatively download an application form below and post to the store.
Store Address: Unit 1a, Jesmond Drive, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, AB22 8UR
To apply for this role, please firstly download, fill in and save the application form below. Please then complete this form with your details and upload your CV, cover letter and your completed application form.