Applications to be considered for our Charity of the Year 2019/2020 has NOW CLOSED (the deadline was Thursday 28 February 2019 at 5pm). Thanks to all the charities who have applied and you will be notified if you have been short-listed.
- Scotmid Co-operative consists of over 177 Scotmid food stores, 80 Semichem stores, 9 Lakes & Dales co-operative stores and 17 funeral offices
- Our stores span across Scotland, Northern England and Northern Ireland
- Partner charities engage with our staff by attending the Regional Business Manager’s store manager meetings (this is a meeting of all store managers in each region – we have around 300 store managers), our annual retail conferences and a partnership booklet is also produced to give to each store for reference to aid with fundraising.
- We have internal newsletters and intranet as well as corporate and retail websites and social media pages
- The fundraising target can change from year to year
Applications should be made to email@example.com no later than 5pm on Thursday 28 February 2019. The proposal should address in no more than 6 pages of A4 the issues made below:
- Account management arrangements including Team Biographies
- Evidence of charity operations in our trading areas (Scotland, northern England and Northern Ireland)
- An undertaking on how money will be spent (across all our trading areas)
- How you will achieve practical engagement with staff (and supporting costings if applicable)
- Proposals for practical and achievable merchandising sales (and supporting costings / timescales if applicable)
- How would you combat Charity fatigue among staff, members and customers
If you have any further questions please contact us via email at: